Joseph Chattahi, MD
Interventional Cardiologist, Director of Structural Heart Disease (Beaumont Hospital-Dearborn), Director of Non invasive Cardiology (Beaumont Hospital Taylor).
- Board Certified In Internal Medicine
- Board Certified In Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certified In Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certified In Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certified In Echocardiography.
Fellowship trained in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at Henry Ford Hospital
One of the few doctors who perform TAVR procedure which is implanting the aortic valve through a catheter from the groin without open heart surgery.